Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli Call It Quits

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli Call It Quits

After weeks of rumours that something was seriously amiss between them, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli have finally ended their relationship.

It comes after movie star Leo, 36, failed to accompany the 25-year-old model to the Met Gala in New York on Monday and instead spent the night carousing at city hotspot Top of the Standard.  Apparently, after more than six years of being an on-again/off-again couple, they have finally realized neither of them are ready to settle down.

DiCaprio also had a boys’ weekend with Bradley Cooper and Ryan Kavanaugh in Mexico last month.  A source told the New York Post newspaper: ‘It was amicable, they’re still friends and they are still talking. They just grew apart and went their separate ways.  ‘Neither are ready to settle down, and both have busy careers that have been taking them in different directions.’

There’s said to be no-one else involved in last week’s split, despite Israeli model Bar’s reported flirtation with a mystery man at a dinner in Berlin this week.  It won’t be the the first time Leonardo and Bar, recently voted the sixth hottest woman in the world, have called time on their relationship.

They split for six months in 2009 after dating for four years but reunited last year.  Titanic star Leonardo has previously confessed he’s not sure if he will ever tie the knot after seeing so many marriages founder.

He has said: ‘I don’t know whether I’ll ever get married. I’ve seen too many supposedly happy marriages go down. I’ve been as shocked as anyone.’ It looks like Leonardo DiCaprio won’t be turning Jewish after all.

Image credit to WENN



Comments are closed.