By now you’re all aware that the hottest, juiciest, most scandalous thing occurring in Hollywood right now is the news surrounding the Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders affair. We know others besides Robert Pattinson and Liberty Ross got hurt in this scandalous affair, so now we want to hear your reactions to this unfortunate situation. Whether you’re the hardest of hardcore Twihards in the world, a young individual with a desperate heart set on marrying The R-Pattz (who’s available now), or a celeb gossip aficionado who can tell us what the future holds for Kristen Stewart’s hot-mess-of-a-life . . . then we want to hear from you!
All we want you to do is make a brief 1-3 minute video of you (or a group of you) talking about this scandal and the parties involved. Doesn’t need to be fancy. Just make us laugh or make us cry; or make us frown or make us see this scandal in an entirely new light. Or do all of the above — just make us and the Celeb World fall in love with you and your hilarious, glorious self!
Contest Details and Super Duper Prize Pack Info:
1. People from all over the world can send in videos; however, we are only able to ship the prize pack to a USA or CANADA address.
2. Please send a 1-3 minute video file (Quicktime or .wmv files preferred, but all are welcome) to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will post entries on our brand new YouTube channel for the world to see and also feature videos in an article on the website.
4. In the e-mail, please include the following: your name, your amazeballs video file, and a brief sentence saying that you give us permission to feature your video on our website+YouTube Channel (credit will be given to you — because you are the star!)
5. ENTRY DEADLINE: August 15th — that day only seems fitting since it’s the day of Robert Pattinson’s GMA interview.
6. The winner (the person whose video gets the most YouTube “likes”) will win the SUPER DUPER CDL Prize Pack, which includes the following items:
– Apron Anxiety by Alyssa Shelasky (celeb memoir)
– Both of Us by Ryan O’Neal (celeb memoir)
– Jeannie Out of the Bottle by Barabara Eden (celeb memoir)
–My Happy Days in Hollywood by Garry Marshall (celeb memoir)
–The Host by Stephanie Meyer
– A special edition of the Beatles’ Yellow Submarine DVD
– Lenny Kravitz’s album Mama Said 21st Anniversary Deluxe Edition
– The Beach Boys’ album That’s Why God Made the Radio 50th Anniversary Edition
– The new Hunger Games DVD
– Eternal fame and glory which, surprisingly enough, can be easily packaged and shipped with proper amounts of bubble wrap
– Plus any other random celebrity stuff we have around at the moment
If any of that stuff looks good to you, or you just want the world to hear what you’ve got say about Kristen Stewart’s scandalous ways, then flip open that computer camera and start talkin’ to us. Remember, the deadline is August 15th — so polish those fangs and get a move on. We have too much stuff sitting around on our desks, and we want you to have it all!
Image credit to FameFlynet; modified by CDL