Are you ready for some hot tattoos, crazy challenges, and a bit of drama to ease the pain from all that fresh ink? If so, then you definitely won’t want to miss season 3 of Oxygen’s much-loved tattoo competition, Best Ink, where fourteen talented artists will vie for a $100,000 grand prize and an exclusive feature in Tattoo magazine. It’s not every day emerging tattoo artists, eager and ready to secure their spot in the field, have a shot at being judged/mentored by leading names in the industry. So they best make each mark count if they’re to leave a lasting impression. Best Ink 3 will premiere on Oxygen on December 4th at 10/9c.
Returning to judge this season’s challenges are Joe Capobianco, world renowned tattoo artist; Hannah Aitchison, known for her impeccable style, pinup, and portrait tattoos; and Sabina Kelly, model and tattoo-removal shop owner. Pete Wentz will also be returning this season as Best Ink’s host and, while he won’t be judging the challenges, he’s no stranger to the world of ink. Just check out ‘dem arms (click here for more judge info)!
For some, those with non-inked skin, the tattoo world can be a strange and mystifying place. So what better way to dive into this vibrant, colorful universe than by taking the opportunity to chat openly with this season’s judges and stars? Joe Capobianco, Hannah Aitchison, season 1 winner Teresa Sharpe, and host Pete Wentz will be holding an hour-long Tweet Up (a meet-up via Twitter!) on November 19th (8PM-9PM EST). Just for you! Anything goes, so don’t be shy. Perhaps they could give us some insight into why on earth Harry Styles chose to get a giant freaking moth tattooed on his chest?
In addition to the great Twitter party they’ll be throwing, Joe Capobianco and Oxygen are sweetening the deal by offering one lucky winner an epic prize: an all-expenses paid trip to his tattoo parlor, Hope Gallery, in New Haven, Connecticut, where he’ll give you the best ink of your life. For more details on how you can enter to win this fantastic prize bundle, please see the guidelines below.
CONTEST GUIDELINES, RULES, and CONDITIONS
We want you to qualify for this great opportunity, so please, before entering, ensure that you meet these prerequisites: 1) Be 18+ years of age; 2) Be available within three months of receiving your vouchers to schedule an appointment with Joe for your tattoo; 3) Be respectful of Joe (and his shop) should you have the privilege of receiving this prize; and, 4) Before entering, have looked over the Official Terms & Conditions located below the disclaimer.
CONTEST CLOSED: WINNER IS NATHANIEL J. — CONGRATS!
1. Enter your name and info into the below Rafflecopter: In order to qualify for this contest, you are required to “like” Best Ink’s Facebook page. And no tricky business! My Rafflecopter is one smart cookie — so it’ll know if you don’t meet the requirements (it is like the Goblet of Fire, but slightly less awesome). While liking the Facebook page qualifies you to enter, fulfilling the other available options will gain you more points and, ultimately, a greater chance of winning! If you are the winner, we’ll contact you via email.
2. Deadline to enter: November, 20th 8:59 AM EST
3. PRIZE: One (1) entrant will receive the following prize bundle, as outlined below.
i. (1) Tattoo Voucher for Joe – value $1,200
ii. (1) Plane Voucher to NYC from an airline
iii. (1) Hotel Voucher
iv. (1) $200 gift card to be used towards transportation from NYC – New Haven
4. Eligibility: Open to residents (18+) of USA.
5. Disclaimer: Celeb Dirty Laundry has not received any payment or promotional products as a result of this giveaway, courtesy of Oxygen, who’s also providing the prize. Oxygen is not sponsoring, nor are they administering, this post and all opinions are solely those of CDL. By entering this contest you hereby declare that you are 18+ years of age, willing and able to make the travels to Joe’s shop, and understand that vouchers are only meant to cover transportation, hotel, and tattoo service costs; other costs incurred, such as food and/or other personal endeavors, will not be the responsibility of CDL or Oxygen. You also agree that the vouchers will be used within a three month period (upon receipt), else you risk forfeiting winnings. It is your sole responsibility to ensure all travel plans are honored; you will not be compensated/reimbursed for missed transportation. Please read below for more clarifications before entering.