Nicole Richie snuck into jail today to serve her sentence for DUI. She was booked at the Lynwood Jail? at 3:15 this afternoon. Just 82 minutes after Nicole Richie checked herself into Lynwood jail, she left a free woman.
According to the official website of the L.A. Sheriff’s Dept., Richie checked in at 3:15 PM and was released at 4:37 … Keep Reading
LindsayLohan will serve one day in jail in her drunken-driving cases under the terms of a plea deal reached Thursday. Through her attorney, she pleaded guilty to some of the misdemeanor charges against her. Lohan did not attend the hearing in Beverly Hills.
Earlier in the day, she dodged felony charges, with prosecutors filing misdemeanor counts after tests found she … Keep Reading
Britney Spears’ has a new song… I don’t know if I consider this a song really. She moans, groans and whines throughout the whole beat?? Here are the words:Everyday, I?m in a daze
Looking for that someone
And everyday, I sit and kneel and pray
Oh, sweet love, can I get some?
So why do you desert me, baby … Keep Reading
Lindsay Lohan issued the following statement to TMZ:
“It is clear to me that my life has become completely unmanageable because I am addicted to alcohol and drugs.
Recently, I relapsed and did things for which I am ashamed. I broke the law, and today I took responsibility by pleading guilty to the charges in my case. No matter … Keep Reading
It makes me sick every time I see another staged photo of these two. Poor thing thinks her mother is trying to help her out. Katie just wants to look go for the cameras!
… Keep Reading
Paris Hilton just found her new home, a 5-bedroom, Mediterranean-style Beverly Hills pleasure palace. The 7,500 square-foot home has its own gym, butler’s pantry and wine closet, and it’s located in the Mulholland Estates gated community. The price? A hot $6.25 million.
source… Keep Reading
The Material Girl owned 60 per cent of Maverick with her partners Guy Oseary and Ronnie Dashev, while Warner Music Group owned the remaining 40 per cent.
Madonna has now agreed to let Warner Music executives buy her out of her contract – just months after Maverick took legal action against the firm and its former parent company, Time Warner, … Keep Reading