‘The Walking Dead’ season 6 spoilers have been piling up as the cast wraps filming. We have tons of TWD coverage, but here is a breakdown of 5 spoilers likely happening on this season of ‘The Walking’ Dead.
1. Glenn Lives – …for now. Many are left questioning the fate of the pizza boy turned zombie-slaying badass. We have a complete explanation of how Glenn’s fate, but rest assured he will return. Look for Steven Yeun as Glenn to return during episode 7 on November 22.
2. Paul ‘Jesus’ Monroe Arrives – Paul Monroe was a pivotal character in the graphic novels. His arrival prefaces Negan and the war that is coming to Alexandria. Tom Payne was cast as Paul and has been spotted on set – with Glenn.
3. Carl’s Eye – There is a huge moment in the graphic novels in which Carl is shot as the Safe Zone is raided by the herd of zombies drawn to the sound of a gunfight. As Rick attempts to save the community with the help of his group, Carl’s eye is shot. Chandler Riggs was spotted on set wearing a bandage over his right eye.
4. The Hilltop Colony – Also known as “The Hilltop,” the area is about 20 miles from Alexandria and under the control of Negan. Paul eventually reaches out to Rick for help and the war with The Saviors begins.
5. Negan and Lucille – Finally, after months of speculation, Negan will make his debut on the TV version ‘The Walking Dead.’ The villain, armed with Lucille, will finally show up on the season 6 finale of TWD.
There are other spoilers that have not be verified, but one in particular claims that at least one principal characters will die this season. Daryl, always a huge worry for fans, and Glenn seem to be the favorites when it comes to major character deaths on ‘The Walking Dead’. However, I wouldn’t rule out the wonderful Abraham as being on the chopping block. Fans collectively like his character, but as we know – no one is safe on ‘The Walking Dead.’