Anna Nicole Smith’s Death Officially Solved!

Charlie Tiger, Chief of the Seminole Police Department, just announced there was no evidence of illegal drugs on the day Anna Nicole Smith died and there was no evidence of foul play.

Tiger says the cause of Anna Nicole’s death was an accidental overdose. After performing an autopsy, it became clear, Anna Nicole Smith died of an accidental overdose of medication. In all, she was taking nine drugs, including valium, ativan, antihistimine and chloral hydrate. She was also taking muscle relaxers. But Dr. Perper says it was impossible to know if she took some or all of the drugs without assistance.

Dr. Perper says the injection that caused the buttock infection did not in and of itself cause her death. It is unclear who administered the injection that broke the abscess open, but it was not the linchpin of her death. She had injected a drug into her left buttock days before her death. Dr. Joshua Perper announced that when Anna Nicole flew to Miami before she died, she was complaining of pain in her left cheek.

Some of the drugs Anna Nicole Smith had taken were prescribed to her — some under an alias and some prescribed to other people but intended for her.

Chief Tiger adds Howard Stern will not be prosecuted. As TMZ first reported, Stern’s computer was checked and there was no evidence of anything untoward

source

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Comments are closed.