According to another report this morning, when an “employee” of Anna Nicole Smith found her in her hotel room, she appeared to have choked on her own vomit. The “credible source” says that when the employee encountered Smith in her room, she pulled back a sheet and discovered that the model-actress had choked. The same source, claims that Smith took a “children’s sedative” and that she “kept passing out” before her death.
The footage of Anna Nicole Smith’s last moments sold for more than $500,000, just hours after Smith’s death in Hollywood, Fla., according to Splash News & Picture Agency. The two-minute video, according to sources, shows paramedics working on the unresponsive actress, and her body being wheeled out on a gurney. The paramedics, according to a producer who viewed it, appear to pull the gurney back out of the ambulance to administer CPR again. But, adds the producer, the body is not readily identifiable as Anna Nicole Smith.