Va-va-voom! Blake Lively strikes a pose in this glam ’40s-inspired shoot. Like Farrah Fawcett and Jennifer Aniston before her, Blake Lively’s hair is fast becoming the iconic style of the new decade. The New York Times first reported on the popularity of Blake’s long, wavy ‘do last November, and the demand for this winning hair look has only continued to grow as we enter 2010.
Inspired by Blake’s gorgeous February 2009, Vogue cover, the stylists at Seattle’s Swink Style Bar demonstrated, step-by-step, how to get this glamorous look at home. Complete Blake’s Vogue cover look by recreating her porcelain makeup and classic red lips in five easy steps.
1. Davines Wizards No. 7 Crystal Fixative Laquer, $24
2. Clairol Condition 3-in-1 Mousse, Extra Hold, $3
3. Davines Wizards No. 10 Universal Polishing Coat, $25
4. Monroe Teasing U Brush, $7.20
5. FHI Grip Clip Hair Clips, $7.50
6. Hot Tools Professional 1.5" Curling Iron, $28.50
Loving Blake Lively’s wavy ‘do from last year’s Vogue? Check out our step-by-step vid on how to achieve this glam look at home.
Source: Gossip Girl Show