The DC Housewife White House crashing episode has finally arrived, and won’t be anything short of dramatic for us tomorrow. Here are some previews to whet your appetite, enjoy!
You won’t want to miss the aftermath of President Obama’s first White House State Dinner last November and the ensuing media frenzy surrounding the event. In the finale episode, the other housewives learn, along with the rest of the country, of the events of that night and the questions swirling around whether fellow housewife Michaele and her husband Tareq Salahi had been officially invited to the State Dinner. The episode captures the reactions from Stacie, Linda, Cat and Mary as they hear the news, as well as Michael and Tareq’s initial response to the accusations by the media that their names allegedly were not on the State Dinner guest list. Real Housewives of DC *SUPERSIZED SEASON FINALE* 10/7 @ 9/8c
Immediately following the finale, Michaele & Tareq Salahi will join host Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens: Live at 10:15/9:15c to discuss the infamous night, their experience with the “Real Housewives” franchise and take live questions.
Reviewing the Infamous Dinner: Michaele Salahi and her husband Tareq go through pictures of the White House State Dinner.
- The Situation & Karina Smirnoff practice dancing in the parking lot EARSUCKER
- Gisele Bundchen’s rep explains Yelly Nahmad kiss EARSUCKER
- Tom & Gisele’s Miami Dinner Date TOO FAB
- Paris Turns To Self-Help Book! TOO FAB
- Brian Austin Green Enacts ‘No Photos’ Policy With Megan Fox CELEBUZZ
- DJ Pauly D Is Already Filming His Spin-off Series CELEBUZZ
- Friend: Rosie’s a ‘Little Scared’ of New Boss Oprah POPEATER
- Mel Gibson Is a Depressed Lunatic, Says Ex POPEATER
- America on the BRINK of revolution… and we all know it HAMMER OF TRUTH
- Lady Gaga Spends Big Bucks On Ghostbusters Because She’s Terrified Of Evil Spirits STUPID CELEBRITIES