Funnyman Jonah Hill, who recently dropped 30 pounds for his upcoming movie 21 Jump Street, took a break while filming to have an impromptu interview with his Twitter followers.
“Bored on set I’ll answer any good questions for the next minute. Go,” he tweeted.
Here’s what we’ve learned about the Get Him To The Greek star:
- His favorite Simpson’s character is Kirk Van Houten “because he is so tragic”
- Tomorrow is his last day of shooting 21 Jump Street
- He believes life is measured “by the amount you can be counted on by the ones you count on”
- “Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want” by The Smiths is currently playing on his iPod
- His favorite tearjerker movie scene: “When Ben Stiller tells Gene Hackman ‘it’s been a tough year, Dad’ in Royal Tenanbaums“
You can check out Jonah Hill in 21 Jump Street which is scheduled to premiere in March of 2012.