If you want some of the most innovative and leading beauty products, services, consultations and advice Murale by Shoppers Drug Mart are the place to go. There are six Murale locations in Canada and they have a really handy website where shoppers can shop 24/7 for world class beauty products. Who does not like to shop on-line?
If you are like me and constantly have trouble finding your favorite beauty products, or have to travel inconveniently to purchase them, then the Murale.ca online store is the place for you! You don’t have to go out and you can use the convenience of at-home shopping. You will never be disappointed by the great selection and variety you find on the Murale site. With over 6,000 beauty items, all with images, and detailed information Murale.ca is easy to navigate. I always find what I am looking for quickly and efficiently. Even better, some of the items are exclusive to Murale!
Some of the things I love about shopping online at Murale.ca are that you can shop 24/7, you can earn and redeem your Optimum points and every on-line purchase qualifies you to earn 5 free samples.
Murale is currently having a huge promotional event Fab & Free that you do not want to miss:
- Receive a Free tote with 24 Fab deluxe samples worth over $315 when you spend $125 or more.*
- Offer valid in-store and online at murale.ca from April 8th to 21st, 2013 only.
- 20,000 optimum points when you spend $125 or more at Murale on our featured regular -sized Fab & Free products. *
- Offer valid in-store from April 22 to May19, 2013 only
* PLEASE NOTE: Offer # 2 is only offered in stores and the 20,000 Optimum Points are in a coupon found inside the Fab & Free tote.
Murale.ca has changed my shopping for beauty products from a frantic last-minute rush around town to an easy quick on-line shopping experience. With Murale you are at the leading edge and one step ahead!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Shoppers Drug Mart, for which Celeb Dirty Laundry received compensation. All editorial content has been created by me and reflects my personal opinions.