Pretty Little Liars spoilers tease that Season 6B is right around the corner and we are counting down the days until the Winter 2016 premiere date on Tuesday, January 12th 2016. PLL spoilers have been rolling in left and right, and Marlene King and TPTB have already released a promo video packed full of hints and clues about the upcoming season. We have scoured the internet and put together a list of spoilers to tie you over until the Season 6B premiere, check them out and let us know what you think in the comments below!
10. Pretty Little Liars Time Jump – Unless you have been living under a rock, then you most likely already know about the Season 6B time jump. But, if not – here is what you need to know for the rest of these spoilers to make any sense to you. When we return to Rosewood for the Winter 2016 premiere, 5 years will have passed – the liars have gone 5 whole years living “A” free lives. And, they all left Rosewood – except for Alison DiLaurentis, who remained at the high-school as a teacher. Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Emily are all summoned back to Rosewood to testify on CeCe Drake’s behalf because she is up for release from prison.
9. Aria Montgomery’s Secret – Pretty Little Liars spoilers tease that Aria Montgomery’s secret will be at the forefront of Season 6B. Of course, it isn’t long until the liars return that “A” starts wreaking havoc in Rosewood again. And, apparently Aria did some dirt before she left town. In the spoiler video it looks like “A” is threatening to expose video footage of something that Aria did – and even the other liars had no idea that she was responsible for it. What do you think it could be?!
8. Hanna Marin Is Almost A Married Woman – When Hanna Marin returns to Rosewood, she will be almost a married woman, and appears to be rocking an engagement ring. And, her future husband is not her boyfriend Caleb! “Haleb” fans can rest easy though, showrunner Marlene King teased on Twitter that Hanna and Caleb are far from over – and she promised that they will be sharing a very special moment in the Season 6B finale.
7. Aria’s New Love Interest – The Pretty Little Liars spoiler video revealed that Ezra Fitz is still a crucial character when the show returns in January 2015, but he will not be dating Aria Montgomery. Lucy Hale recently sat down for an interview with People Magazine and she dished that in Season 6B she will be in a relationship with someone new and that her character is “very happy and in love.”
6. The “Big Bad” – The new “A” is actually not being called “A,” in interviews the Pretty Little Liars cast and Marlene King have dubbed the new threat, the “Big Bad.” So, it’s unclear if it really has anything to do with “A,” or is an entirely new game altogether. Hanna Benson dished in an interview with MTV that the “Big Bad” is nothing like “A.” In previous seasons, “A” threatened to expose the liars’ secrets. But, the “big Bad” means business and they are threatening to kill the liars if they don’t give him what he wants.
5. Someone Actually Married Alison DiLaurentis – Bless His Soul – When Pretty Little Liars returns, Alison DiLaurentis will seemingly have turned over a new leaf. Not only is she a modest school teacher. But, she apparently is also married. And, it seems legit – not some sort of twisted blackmail game that we would have expected from the old Ali. Apparently her husband is “Dr. Rollins,” and coincidentally there was a Dr. Rollins working at Radley. Could it be the same one?
4. Who Killed Mrs. DiLaurentis? – During the last Pretty Little Liars finale – we did finally learn “A”’s true identity, but there is still a lengthy list of mysteries that were never solved, including who killed Mrs. DiLaurentis. Showrunner Marlene King confirmed in an interview with TV Line that Mrs. DiLaurentis’s murder will be addressed, and it will be a major storyline in Season 6B.
3. Jason Is Cool With Dating His Sister – Pretty Little Liars fans were in an uproar when it was revealed that Cece Drake used to be Charles, but frankly we were more concerned about the fact that Cece dated her own brother! We get that when Cece was first introduced as Jason’s girlfriend – the writers probably didn’t realize that they were going to make them relatives later on. But, still it was just wrong! Jason just can’t seem to catch a break. You would think that Jason would be on the war path after learning that he was manipulated by Charles/Cece and was in a relationship with his own sibling – but PLL spoilers tease that Jason is cool with it and has forgiven Cece.
2. RIP Spoby – Spoilers tease that Spencer Hastings and Toby are no longer together, she was actually living in Washington DC and he remained in Rosewood as a cop. Troian Belisario dished in a recent interview that not only did Spoby break up, but Spencer and Toby are not even on speaking terms and it looks like he won’t be throwing her a welcome home party.
1. Flash Forward Episode – Overwhelmed by all of these time jump spoilers? Well, you are in luck! There will be a special Pretty Little Liars flash-forward episode airing on ABC Family on November 24th to catch PLL fans up on what the liars have been up to since the Season 6A finale, and where their lives have taken them over the last five years.
Do you love Pretty Little Liars? If you do, we have you covered for all the PLL news, RIGHT HERE!